Nursing Voices

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Jailbird

Jail Bird by Kevin Hanna

I love this picture. Kevin Hanna is a very talented artists and I really like her work. Her creations are colorful, playful, and very imaginative. I hope to create another jailbird at the end of the week. I’m going to court on August 7th to testify against my attacker. He came after my coworkers and me a few months ago and tried stabbing us with a shank. It’s a toss up whether I’ll have my day in court. The court date has already been postponed twice. I’ll keep you posted.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

A great picture! Just right!

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mother Jones,
Wear the dress with the pearls, the one you posted of yourself. It is subdued elegance. When you speak, look directly at the jury, not the law team. You are speaking to the twelve people seated in the box. Give them a front row seat. Speak from you heart. I wish you the absolute best outcome, the best outcome for society.

Love you!

Tammy Swofford, R.N.

9:20 PM  
Blogger ButtercupRN said...

Good luck MJ!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I hope he rots in jail.

Sorry, I can't get any less specific than that.

I know you communicate well and the jury will hear you loud and clear.

Phone line is open if you need to ventilate!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

Gosh I didn't realize you'd been attacked.

With the way our system is, it usually seems slanted again'st the innocent.

But I know you will come across loud and clear and this Slime will be put away..

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home