Nursing Voices

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Meet Allnurses.com






This is Patricia. She graduated from nursing school in 1961. I found her picture in one of my old nursing school yearbooks. Check out those crazy cat eye glasses. I love her glasses as much as I love her cap. Patricia and I want to welcome my newest sponsor to Nurse Ratched's Place. Allnurses.com is a popular online meeting place for nurses. Learn about the latest trends in nursing by visiting allnurses.com, or have a conversation with over 287,671 nurses just by clicking on the widget located in my sidebar. Come join us at allnurses.com. Patricia and I will be looking for you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

Oh yes I Love allnurses.com. I'm a regular reader and occasional contributor. At work I tell my coworkers all the time to check it out. Its a wealth of information and the best networking possible!

Now those glasses. Wow very cool. I have a pic of me when I graduated from LPN school in 1973. Yes it was similiar to your pic. We wore our white caps and I remember a thin dark green velvet ribbon that ran along the top edge. I remember wearing white stockings and skirts to work LOL. Wow the world of nursing has changed. For the better as far as dressing is concerned. Now that I work L&D I don't even have to buy scrubs.
Cool photo!!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Mother Jones RN said...

I want to thank my reader with sharp eyes for pointing out my typos in this post. Boy, do I feel silly.

MJ

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No wonder we can't get a date!

Tammy

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home