Nursing Voices

Friday, July 25, 2008

It's Time for Change of Shift




Our lovely nurse is gently holding her patient in her arms. Her navy blue cape is crisp, and her starched white uniform is spotless. It won't be spotless for long. Just wait until that smiling bundle of joy upchucks all over her white uniform. Too bad she isn’t wearing her scrubs. I bet our lovely nurse can’t wait for her young patient to go to sleep so she can start reading Change of Shift. It's posted over at Emeriblog. Notice the new CoS logo. Kim put together another great edition, so go check it out.



There are a lot of exciting things happening out in the blogosphere. Notice the button at the bottom of this post. It’s from HeathcareToday . The good people at HealthcareToday have created a website that allows you to give feedback to other bloggers while promoting your own blog. Click the button to find out more about this exciting new website.


I want to welcome NurseZone.com to Nurse Ratched’s Place. I really enjoy reading their news headlines, and taking their weekly polls. There is a lot of great stuff going on over at NurseZone.com. I encourage you to go check it out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

Well I will check it all out later, when I'm home. Right now I'm almost done my shift and ready to go! Keep up the great work with your blog =)

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home