Nursing Voices

Monday, March 31, 2008

Calling for Submissions


Look at these two. I wish they would knock it off. I'm tired of workplace violence. They are going to miss the next Change of Shift if they don't stop fighting. Have you sent in a post? Don't miss out. Send me a link to your post at nurseratchedsplace@yahoo.com. And by the way, there is going to be a very famous nurse hosting this week's CoS. She is one of my best friends, and she is a big time nurse. I can't tell you who it is because I've been sworn to secrecy. I'll see you at the next Change of Shift.

2 Comments:

Blogger Doreen Orion said...

Oh, that picture brought back memories! Thank you for this! (And, not only workplace violence, but sexual harrassment - the whole, "no beach to walk on" thing.)

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shatner still has his shirt on.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home