Nursing Voices

Monday, February 25, 2008

Email From Mother

Poor Bill...


Psychiatric nurses are really good at reading body language, so my mother sent me this and asked me what I thought. Hmmm?

Choose the best answer:

1. Why did I marry her? Why didn't I just put a loaded gun in my mouth? Why God, Why?
2. Holy crap, look at that butt. Somewhere, a semi-truck is missing its 'Oversized Load' sign.
3. Somewhere, there's two fat girls naked in a hot tub and I'm stuck here listening to her jabber on about health care.
4. I wonder if they would let me change to be a Republican? We're soooo screwed!

6 Comments:

Blogger 5150 said...

Come on, sista, talk about her politics not her appearence like every other right wing hack. Otherwise, you rock.

2:34 AM  
Blogger Elaine said...

I agree with Scott, in view of his past history, it can only be #3.

4:13 AM  
Blogger Shig said...

Listen, 5150, I'm as liberal as they come and Hillary is NO liberal. As Janet Jackson said, Hillary, what have ya done for me lately?

There's a web rumor going around that Bill is sabotaging her campaign. I wonder if it's true?

6:00 PM  
Blogger Dr. A said...

"Where's my intern?"

1:41 AM  
Blogger Rollernurse said...

#3 hands down. Too bad Hillary is about done. That picture is priceless.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I think that was the same look on my face with Dr Q asked me to get him some coffee the other day.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home