Nursing Voices

Friday, February 22, 2008

Breakthrough Medical Technology Hits The Campaign Trail



I figured out a quick and easy way to decide who should be the next President of the United States. Let’s just give everyone running for President a brain scan. Think about it. Really, who wants their favorite television shows interrupted by endless political campaign ads? Let’s just scan everyone’s head, hand over the White House keys to the candidate with the best looking brain, and get back to watching Desperate Housewives. How accurate are the test results? You decide.




This is George Bush’s brain scan.


I want to thank Scalpel for calling this to my attention. Enjoy your weekend.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Brainscans for Prewsidential candidates might not be a good idea.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you have a great idea. I think we should give them all lie detector tests LOL

9:43 PM  
Blogger scalpel said...

You are too funny.

:)

12:13 AM  
Blogger Kaliki said...

It looks like he has a brain stem. This explains why he is not too dumb to breathe.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Smalltown RN said...

Priceless....just priceless...

9:43 AM  
Blogger Barbara Kivowitz said...

Makes me think of the bumper sticker:

George Bush, like a rock -- only dumber.

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! I agree. Just a respiratory center in place, and possible a primitive reflex like required for a handshake? Come to think of it, you are beginning to scare me as I think of the endless possibilities of brain scans for presidential candidates. Hmmmm.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home