Nursing Voices

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

As American as Apple Pie

Wow, I want what she's on. Doesn't she look perky? Maybe she's had too much caffeine, or maybe she’s in a good mood because it’s the 4th of July. She looks as American as apple pie in her costume, and the feathers in her cap are a nice touch. It’s hard to be glum during a national holiday.

I’ve been reading some really great nursing websites today, so I’m feeling upbeat, too. The Nursing Voices Forum is off to a great start. There's a lot going on over there, so check it out. Kim at Emergiblog is hosting the next Change of Shift on Nursing Jobs. org blog. She got the idea from Pixel Nurse who hosted the last Change of Shift on Nursing Link. Kim said that she has no trouble giving credit where it is due or stealing great ideas!

Well, I better go now. I'm working today and I'm expecting a lot of holiday traffic on our unit. Happy 4th of July!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lea said...

MJ, I do hope to read about the exitement of your day at work. What, with the sky falling and all.

8:50 AM  
Blogger poody said...

Hey I worked a little bit too . Gotta love the holiday pay!I would think in your neck of the woods there is much hoopla about the holiday! I would love to spend the 4th in DC at least once in this lifetime but with another President for sure!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Deacon Barry said...

So where does that cap come on the Emergiblog cap scale?

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home