Nursing Voices

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Call for Submissions: Nurse Ratched’s Place is Hosting Change of Shift

This poor guy looks like he is suffering from a terrible case of writer's block. Notice his stiff neck, the tension in his shoulders, and how his hand is supporting his head. I think he's going to start pulling his hair out of his head any minute. I know the feeling. Don't you hate it when your creative energies pack up and leave town?

It's time to dust off the old keyboard and start typing up your submission for the May 17th edition of Change of Shift. Send your post to nurseratchedsplace (at) yahoo (dot) com by May 13th. I hope you’re not suffering from writers block because I'm looking forward to reading your submissions.

3 Comments:

Blogger FetchingGal said...

Happy Nurses' Week MJ!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Mother Jones RN said...

Thank you, Fetchinggal!

MJ

11:37 AM  
Blogger Forgotten Blue Line said...

I have already submitted, enjoy.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home