Nursing Voices

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Whatcha Thinking About?



This is a very unusual meme, and I am honored. Kim at Emergiblog has tagged Nurse Ratched’s Place and now I must tag 5 other blogs within the medical blogosphere that make me think. This is going to be tough because everyone has interesting things to say.

The recipient of this award must follow these rules:

Acknowledge the origin of the meme/award

If you are tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

Optional: Display the “Thinking Blogger Award” with a link to the post that you wrote using either the gold or silver versions of the award.


Here are the next five recipients of the “Thinking blogger Award.”


Digital Doorway
Scalpel or Sword
Doctor Anonymous
Your Pharmacist May Hate You
The Angry Medic


Thank you, Kim, for listing Nurse Ratched's Place.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Angry Medic said...

Whoa. I've been following the Thinking Blogger meme around the web, but I never thought anyone'd consider the drivel I write eligible for such an award.

Thanks Momma Jones. This is a real honour.

*sniff* :)

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home