Nursing Voices

Sunday, August 20, 2006

This is NOT a Kodak moment.

Blogging without pictures is like a day without shopping. It sucks! For some reason, I can't upload pictures to my blog. I hate this. If I could upload pictures, I'd show you one of me pulling my hair out.

I worked another 16 hour shift yesterday, and as usual, it wasn't any fun. My boss called to let me know that, if I needed her, I could reach her on her cell phone. She said she was going to a dinner party with her family. She sounded happy and stress-free. I was stressed out when she called, and ready to start looking for a new job. Oh well, at least she called.

I work an 8 hour shift today, and then I can get back to non-stop blogging until next weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger ChristopherM said...

I had this problem off and on CONSTANTLY with Blogger, and it drove me nuts (a short drive, but that's beside the point). The Blogger help forums cited some sort of issue between Internet Explorer and Blogger. I switched to using Mozilla Firefox about a month ago, and haven't had the problem since.

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home