Nursing Voices

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sleeping Like a Baby

I just got home after completing another 16-hour shift. I'm so tired, but even though I'm drifting off in front of my computer screen, I'm compelled to visit my favor websites and get in my daily dose of blogging. Could I be addicted to the Internet?


This kid has the right idea about getting a good night’s sleep, it’s all about finding the perfect place to crash. Look at the cute baby, all sweet and innocent. Just wait until the kid hits adolescence. Poor mommy and daddy will be wondering what happened to their sweet child.

Nite nite.

5 Comments:

Blogger GaffLady said...

16hrs!!! i hope you get some good REM cycles. rest well.

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

16 hour shift! How can you function for that long? That's brutal!

I hope you got some rest!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Mother Jones RN said...

How do I functions for 16 hours? At 10 PM I go on auto pilot and cruise throught the last two hours of my shift. It's hard, but a least it affords me the opportunity to go to school during the week.

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, you're addicted!

But who wants a cure, surely not ME!

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home