Nursing Voices

Friday, July 07, 2006

I've been tagged.


I've been asked to answer the following questions:

Four jobs I have had:
1) Gofer in a Congressman’s office when I was 14 years old
2) Sales girl in an upscale clothing store.
3) Psych nurse in an inner city hospital
4) Freelance writer for a national trade magazine



Four movies I would watch over and over:
1) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
2) In and Out
3) Fried Green Tomatoes
4) Steel Magnolias (The ultimate chick-flick)

Four places I have lived:
1) The hog hollers of Iowa
2) Champaign-Urbana, Illinois (The home of the University of Illinois)
3) Oak Park, Illinois
4) Maryland

Four TV Shows I love to watch:
1) Will and Grace
2) My Name is Earl
3) 60 Minutes
4) Boston Legal

Four places I have been on vacation:
1) Washington, D.C.
2) St. Louis
3) Morning Sun, Iowa (I told you I lived in the hog hollers of Iowa)
4) New York City

Four sites I visit daily:
1) The Drudge Report
2) The Washington Post
3) E-bay
4) Blogs, blogs, and more blogs.

6 Comments:

Blogger GaffLady said...

Fried Green Tomatoes!!! Totally forgot about that movie. I love it.

8:35 AM  
Blogger GaffLady said...

p.s. you are on my blogroll now :)

8:38 AM  
Blogger Mother Jones RN said...

Thanks, Miss kt!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Mother Jones RN said...

Hello Ms. Hardly Gruntled:

Thanks for dropping by. I am flattered that you included a link to my blog.

Come by again, soon.

Mother Jones RN

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that's it, you are a freelance writer, too. I was wondering about the fluency and the interesting way you spin these little charming stories. Wondering no more.

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home